- Trucking is the fastest-growing industry in the United States with a projected growth of 7.5% through 2024.
- There are currently over 1,000,000 truck drivers in the United States that make up 3% of the U.S workforce and there is a shortage of skilled drivers available to fill these positions.
- The average age of truckers is 52 years old and it’s predicted that there will be more than 2,500 retirements per day by 2020.
- The average salary for a truck driver in 2018 was $44,000 with an annual salary increase of 4%.
- The median age for people starting their first job is 19 years old and this number will continue to grow as long as people are choosing to start careers in trucking instead of other industries.
Why Hot Shot Trucking Jobs Are The Future Of Trucking?
As the trucking industry is rapidly changing, so are the careers that come with it.
Truck driving jobs are not only a way to make money, but they can also be a source of pride and satisfaction when you’re doing your job well. Be your own boss in hot shot trucking jobs.
It’s not just about the pay, either. Truck driving jobs offer opportunities for traveling and seeing different parts of the country. You’ll also have access to top-tier health care and retirement benefits that many other industries don’t offer their employees.
1. It’s More Work for the Same Pay.
The average salary in the United States is $48,000. However, the cost of living is much higher than that. This means that a person who makes the average salary will be able to live comfortably only if they can find a job with a high salary and low cost of living.
2. It’s More Flexible than Other Industries.
While other industries are struggling to adjust to the changing market, the creative industry has been able to adapt and grow with new technologies.
3. It’s Safer than Other Industries.
Safety is a concern in the workplace, but AI can help reduce the risk.
According to a study by Gartner, AI has the potential to reduce workplace injuries by up to 50% in 20 years. This is because AI can be used to detect patterns and anomalies that might indicate an accident or injury.
Some industries are already more receptive to AI than others. For example, there are more than 30 million self-driving cars on the road today, which will be 10 times as many by 2020.
4. There Is More Way To Advance Your Career In This Field.
This article is all about the ways in which you can advance your career in this field. These include starting a blog, writing for magazines and newspapers, publishing books, and going into teaching.
5. You Can Be Your Own Boss!
Self-employment is the ability to work for yourself, without having to answer to a boss. There are many different types of jobs that you can do as a self-employed person.
For example, you could be an entrepreneur who creates their own product or service and sells it online. Or, you could be a consultant who helps small businesses with marketing and branding.
Some people choose to become self-employed because they enjoy the freedom that comes with it. Others do it because they need more flexibility in their work schedule and want to work on their own terms.